Frequently Asked Questions
Generally it takes less than 60 minutes until you fully sense the tightening effect. Within short you will find out the characteristic response of your skin, how to maintain the effect and to adjust your individual dosage accordingly to get the best results.
Apply a pea-size drop on your fingers and massage it in, especially on forehead, frown lines, around the eyes. And different to injection procedures, Biotulin is not limited to the facial areas, but can also be applied to your neck and décolleté.
A final benefit: if you have an important meeting or date you can easy apply an additional layer during the day to give you that extra lift … (just remember it takes up to 60 minutes for the tightening effect).
Because Biotulin acts more like an anesthetic, its effect fades off after ~24 hours, so no risk of long-term negative side-effects as to what is reported with needle-injected treatments.
(Still it remains good practice to store any cosmetics in a cool place and out of direct sunlight).
If you are thinking about BOtulinum TOXin injections, but don’t like any side effects (eg droopy eye ) or you are worried about being dependent on the skills of the practitioner and any resulting outcome, then Biotulin is also for you.
Generally it is for you, when you had enough of BOtulinum TOXin injections and you want to explore a more natural pathway. Same time it is an add-on product for everyone who wants the benefit of softer facial features and more radiant skin.
However, the anesthetic effect of Biotulin ( different to BOtulinum TOXin injections ) can be felt and seen very quickly. The herbal extracts work on the muscle action, while Hyaluronic acid is acting as a water binding ingredient. It will plump up the skin and makes it radiant.
Most people develop frown and forehead lines over years due to strong facial expressions. Biotulin causes these muscles to relax and contract with less force, so your lines are softening, while you still maintain natural facial expressions.
Often these formulations are mixed in a product with other critical ingredients, which used in high concentration increases the risk of allergies.
- Biotulin is a clear gel applied by yourself on your skin, without the inconvenience of a separate appointment
- It is a natural and safe alternative with proven ingredients and not a prescription drug. It is suitable for every skin, and allergic reactions therefore are very unlikely (you can check the ingredients here).
- It has a known anesthetic effect on your muscles, and is not not a neuro-toxin paralyzing your facial expressions and avoiding related negative side-effects.
- It is applied topical on your skin, by gently massaging the gel in, and not by invasive injections.
- No side effects observed so far, and can be used during pregnancy.
- It can be applied not only on the typical ‘Injectable*-zones’, but on all areas of your face (forehead, between brows, around the eyes/crow’s feet, lips,), but also on the neck and décolleté, if desired.
- And: Men enjoy this natural alternative to Injectables* too …